Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's them

They tell me that I haven't loved you enough, 
They tell me that I don't hurt anymore, 
They tell me I'm all right and don't look like it, 
Like a storm has blown me away. 

They tell me I don't need no sympathy, 
Perhaps they really are right, 
They tell me my emotions are dime a dozen, 
That this happens every time with me. 

They tell me that my fears are unfounded, 
That I'm ready to fall in love again, 
They tell me that I'm just trying to look unhappy, 
When in my mind I'm all fit and fine. 

They tell me you weren't worth it anyway, 
They hurl abuses at you, 
They tell me I shouldn't be defending you, 
Ask me to stop daydreaming, they do. 
They tell me its all very simple for me, 
That I haven't been dragged deep enough, 
They tell me that I am really lucky, 
Surprised, that they can't see any tears. 

1 comment:

Devil said...

you sure write beautiful poetry lady! and i wasn't even aware of this blog of urs! Attagirl!!